Kindle Paperwhite leather case. Bookworm gift idea. After free size adjustments this ereader cover will be compatible with any device. Personalized Kindle Oasis cover is the best book lover gift which exists. As you know every book nerd is freaked out at the point of his book collection. Affordable Christmas gift idea.
SIZE COMPATIBILITY AND FREE ADJUSTMENTS:
Standard product will be great for newest Kindle Paperwhite 3 or Kindle Voyage. If you have any other device, please leave me a comment.
LEATHER & DETAILS:
Hand painted pattern
Full grain leather on both sides: highest quality grade, not sanded - read more in FAQ
FREE MONOGRAM UPGRADE:
I can personalize your case with hand punched name or quote monogram (capital letters only). If you like it, please remember to include the engraving text in order comment. Monogram can be made directly on the leather surface (default) or on a leather tag attached with rivets (custom request).
Please let me know if you like it.
1. The world belongs to those who read. (default)
2. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
3. A book is a dream you hold in your hand
4. Once you stop learning, you start dying.
5. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
6. Books are a uniquely portable magic.
7. To reach the top you need to stand on the books you have read
8. Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
9. There is no friend as loyal as a book.
10. YOUR CUSTOM QUOTE IDEA
HOW QUICK YOU CAN GET IT?
My turnaround time: 1-2 days.
Delivery time: 2-7 days Worldwide (Fedex Express).
FABRIC ON THE BACK SIDE:
dark grey felt (polyester).
Other case with quote engraved:
= FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE READ FAQ BELOW =
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information like your contact phone number (for shipping provider ex. Fedex Express to avoid possible exceptions that may occur during international shipments) and the list of custom modifications of the product that you’re ordering if you contact me directly (ex. engraving text details or your laptop dimensions, device brand name and/or selected specification details). If you order a product intended for someone else (ex. birthday gift for your best friend) you may also provide me details about this person such as her/his name, email address, postal address and/or the details of the greetings card or personalized (engraved) tag which you wish to attach to the product.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers (ex. FedEx Express). I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Inside and Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US, EU and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside or inside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Magdalena Toczek, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
POPEQ Magdalena Toczek
31-044 Krakow, Poland
I currently ship Worldwide within aprox. 2-7 days by Fedex Express.
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS:
Be sure to provide me with accurate and reliable information if your product has the FedEx Express shipping option, i.e. full name, address, ZIP code.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
Please provide your contact number at check out to fill in the FedEx form. It will help to avoid any delays or shipping exceptions.
HOW DO I USE YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
Phone numbers will be used for delivery purposes only. I promise that I will never share, sell, lease, trade, or using phone numbers for marketing purposes.
You can add more than one product to your cart without worrying about paying more for shipping. Items from multiple orders will be automatically combined into the same package to save your shipping costs.
I use natural full grain leather which was vegetable-tanned. This is the highest quality grade of leather. It comes from the top layer of the hide and includes all of the natural grain because it's not sanded in the tanning process. It's surface reveals natural imperfections, scars and marks which is normal and desirable. We call it the story of an animal written on its skin.
Vegetable tannining is an old fashioned and natural process that takes advantage from the tannic acids naturally found in some plant species. Due to the tanning process the average length of it's life is considerably higher.
FELT I USE:
I use finest quality polyester felt made in Poland. It's top impregnated against large humidity. The material is not pilling.
My products are made to order. You can easily customize size or request to change fabric/leather/hardware color. Most of the modifications are free. For more details please send me a message
Send me your device size (length + height + width) or your suggestions on the dimensions you need
Standard felt colors: light grey or dark grey. For home decors I also use: intensive red, brown, oatmeal, dark blue, marine green.
My standard items has silver buckles and rivets. You can request to change them for antique brass, gold or black.
I have over 21 standard color possibilities but feel free to request any custom color you need. I'll try to help!
You can personalize all items with a monogram and make them uniquely yours. We will put your name/initials on leather tag or label.
OUR PERSONALIZED TAGS:
They are made of full grain leather. Each characters are hand punched. Capital letters and numbers only.
Recommended length up to 10 characters. If you order a personalized product, please remember to include the engraving text in the comments area while checking out.
I can laser engrave your company logo or make synthetic label on each product. This option is only available for multiple orders and it's additional price need to be calculated individually.
In most cases you will not pay any additional tax or customs duty for your order but sometimes your government may impose import fees and/or VAT on shipments from outside your country. You will be responsible for paying any custom taxes, fees and/or costs charged by carrier.
To avoid the need to pay duty we would recommend you to check current de-minimis (duty free) import values for your country.
EXAMPLE DE MINIMIS VALUES
USA: 800 USD
Australia: 1000 AUD
New Zealand: 1000 NZ
Canada: 20 CAD
Israel: 100 USD
Switzerland: 5 CHF
European Union: Free Trade Zone
Hong Kong: Free Trade Zone
Singapore: 400 SGD
More about duties and taxes here: http://www.fedex.com/ca_english/services/international/customsforms/deterdutiestax.html
Please immediately contact FedEx Customer Service in your country stating the tracking number located on your order Etsy website or ask me to send it to you. Contacting the courier you have a chance to change arrange a new delivery.
I DID NOT PICK UP THE DELIVERY, THE TRACKING SYSTEMS INDICATES THAT THE SHIPMENT IS BEING RETURNED TO SENDER.
We will be very sorry, but if you do not pick up your shipment on time, after third notification it will be returned or abandoned.
Unfortunately, in this case, you shall not be entitled to full or partial reimbursement of orders and shipping. We will not be able to resend the product. The cost of returning the package to us will significantly exceeded the cost of your order.
Apr 17, 2018
Mar 13, 2018
Mar 13, 2018
Love the work!!